Nail Related Questions
* How do I take care of my nails, to make them long and healthy?
– I recommend you to go to a nail salon and buy one of their cuticle oils. Massage a drop of oil into your cuticle at least twise a day. It will take at least three months before you see any results, but that is because it’s the new nail under the cuticle that is repaired and that nail have to grow out. 😉
You can also use almond oil, but make sure that you’re not allergic to it!
* How do I take care of my cuticles?
– Massage your cuticles with cuticle oil at leas two times a day.
* How do I fix a yellowed nail?
– I actually haven’t done anything when my nails are yellow. I have just used a diferent basecoat and wait untill the yellowed area have grown away. xD
* What is best for your nails – file or cut?
File! And the best file you can use is a glassfile! It’s smooth on the nail, and make your nails feel smooth. Also: You don’t get caugth in everything because of some tiny, tiny bit of nail that is getting loose. 🙂
* How do you make smooth lines?
– Use a striping brush, and move your nail not the brush. That way you can create a perfect line!
* What kind of tools do I need to make a basic frensh manicure?
– You can buy a frensh manicure kit in most stores that sells makeup.
* What kind of tools do I need to make a more advanced nail design?
– You don’t need much. Different pencils and dotting tools. Ebay have a ton of different nail art kits! And some Acrylic paint, for small decorations. 🙂
* What are a basecoat good for?
-To strengthen the nail, make sure the polish stays on the nail, and prevent the nail from yellowing. 😀
* What are a topcoat good for?
– A topcoat is good for protecting your naildesign, so it stays on longer. And some topcoats also prevent your nailpolish from chipping. 🙂
* Wich nailpolish brand is your favourite?
– Oh, this is a hard one. My top three are China Glaze, OPI and Essie. But I have no idea wish one I love the most. xD
* What should I think of when I’m buying a nailpolish remover?
– Make sure that your remover don’t have any Acetone in it. That will destroy both your natural nails and fake ones.
Other Nail Related Questions:
* How do you keep your nails long if you are a parent of young infants?
– If you don’t want to worry about scratshing your kids, you can visit an nailsalon and they can strengthen your nail, and make sure that they don’t scratch anyone if you ask. 🙂
* Are you a trained Nailtec?
– Sadly, no. But some day I will be! 😀
Personal / Other Questions
* Wich was the first anime that you liked?
– Sailor Moon, when I was a little kid! Aaahh, I can still sing the whole intro in swedish. 😉
* When buying from ebay, what should I not buy?
– When it comes to products on eBay, you should think like this – You get what you pay for.
But I would advise you to never buy anything from a seller that have less the 97% positive feedback. And always read all the negative feedback, there are many people that (by accident) clicks the wrong box when giving feedback. 🙂